➽ The FBI has released an update concerning the investigation into the attempted assassination of Republican members of Congress in Virginia earlier this month and it is very scary how pro leftist it is.
The shooter, James Hodgkinson, was an active Democratic activist and Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer who hated Republican members of Congress, but you would never know it if you just read the new FBI update into the case.
So get this, the following are facts about Hodgkinson:
- He had a list of GOP names in his pocket
- He raged and ranted about Republicans on social media
- He mapped out a trip to the DC area and even took photographs of the ballpark where the shooting took place, the location of which he knew the GOP team would be practicing thanks to an article in The New York Times
- Neighbors reported him engaged in target practice for months outside his home before moving to Alexandria, where he then lived in his van parked next to the baseball park where the crime took place
- He rented a storage facility where hundreds of rounds and rifle parts were found
- He asked a departing GOP member “Is this the Republican or Democrat baseball team?”
- He ran a google search on the “2017 Republican Convention” hours before the shooting
- His favorite show was Rachel Maddow on MSNBC
- He recently visited the office of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, whose campaign he had worked on as a volunteer, and was in email contact with the two Democratic senators from his home state.
Despite all these facts, the FBI’s update had the following conclusions.
- They state that the gunman “had no concrete plan to inflict violence” on Republicans
- States that the gunman just “happened upon” the ball diamond and that the attack was “Spontaneous”
- That Hodgkinson’s note with six names of members of Congress is unclear in “context”
- They do not believe that the photographs of the baseball field “represented surveillance of intended targets” and “painted a picture of a down-on-his-luck man with few future prospects”
The FBI has moved from an investigation based body to a political one. So it seems obvious that the FBI is downplaying the fact that leftist MSM radicalized James Hodgkinson, no doubt to help let such radicalization by the main stream media continue. So you decide, is the FBI now a danger to the safety of the public, especial those who align themselves to the right?